Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Now my heart is full

Finally got to see Morrissey live. He's a semi-god to me, no joking. (i will die regrettably if I can't see Moz live in my life, can't forgive myself for betrayal of my semi-god just for babyshambles and that's the very wrong decision, Pete didn't show up!!!)


Time clearly leaves a belly to Moz

I was so chuffed to hear first of gang.., still ill and HOW SOON IS NOW!!! Everyone seems to be under the spellbound of Moz, especially during Life is the Pigsty, so beautiful and poignant, tears were about to shed, time to make me realize why I love this man for such a long time.... I was singing Now My Heart Is Full all the way home (well i mean hotel).

9 comments:

Vv said...

Have you tried those tips? Still have room for improvement, right?

Anonymous said...

個concert在那裡 ?
我都係喜歡 The Smith時期多些。

kittyshambles said...

Hi there, I can't read any chinese in the pc here, what did you say? So don't go to easyInternet cafe in UK. Yesterday the one in Edgeware Road is much better, those pc can read chinese, (though no chinese words processing) and they can connect the card reader. the one here in easyInternet cafe sucks.

kittyshambles said...

hello galaxy, the concert was at the Alexandra Palace which is in the Wood Green (zone 3), I have to rush back hotel before the close of tube.
Oh you like The Smiths, that's great! of course Moz at The Smiths is the great, but u know, people move on...

VV, what the tips you are saying?

Vv said...

K, photo shooting in concert ah

hey, don't be lazy, we are waiting for your new posting....more photos from UK, please!!

Anonymous said...

哈哈,識得用Tube這個字, 相信你定是在英國讀書或住過有番咁上下日子,對嗎 ?

kittyshambles said...

vv, oh i now see what you refer to, the tips, haha. Yes, I use the method you teach me, but I'm still an idiot in photography...

galaxy, yes, I studied in london just for a very brief of time.

Vv said...

TMK, photo taken in day time is quite nice ah, thanks for sharing. For concert photos, u'll be an expert since u've got much time to practise. It's difficult to avoid blur image as your idols are always moving (rock n' roll ma)!!

galaxy, K is so humble......she is not just studied in UK very a v brief of time......actually, UK is her 老家 !! She is a tourist in HK!! You two should find time to share your experience in this country!!

K is my idol.

kittyshambles said...

vv, i'm idle, you are my idol.