Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Festival Reminder (hope I will check here again in August)

For my own information, I have to list out all the essentials I need to bring to the camp:

Tent
Spare Pegs
Sleeping Bag
Blankets
Air Bed (?) /Mattress
Torch
Stool
Toilet Roll
Wet Wipe
Toothbrush, toothpaste, facewash
Spare batteries for mobile and camera
Carrier bags
Nice stickers to decorate the tent
Water container
Medicine
Perfume (may be useful when going to toilet)
Waterproof
Essential - ticket, cash.

Do I have any omission? Ha, seems like not too many things which I have to carry, not as difficult as I think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the following are A must too:
1. Sun tan cream-to prevent burning by hot hot sun
2. raincoat- to prevent getting wet whening raining
3. sell fish man boots, otherwise muddy shoes

Anonymous said...

Bringing so many things will only make you feel lonely, bring along your friends....