Monday, December 10, 2018

344th of January (google told me)

I just found out that today my Google homepage looks like this :



isn't it  sweet? For an old and lonely person like me, this is really a sweet surprise, but this so-called comfort of stranger is actually not even from a stranger, it's not from a person, just your own personal data got handled by a big corporation / system, or I should better think about how they obtain my information, and how they will manage it.  I sound so boring, ruined the little heart-felt tenderness offered to me, I admit I got haunted by my work that my brain is full of rules and regulations and no verse and prose allowed.

Today I actually intended to take some pictures during my busy lunch hour, to produce some memories for today, but all I found in my usual wandering path - bleak, withered, grotesque images, not that great for today memories, (or such realism that I don't need, I got too much).











"last year is dead, they seem to say
begin afresh, afresh, afresh."











they look like me, strange, just hang on to yourself.

2 comments:

galaxy said...

beware of your online big data (大數據), lot of companies are collecting for different purposes . even google is selling some personal information to governments , e.g. your routes, traffic, location etc.

kittyshambles said...

Yes, but it's unavoidable. Hong Kong citizens later will need to change their identity cards that definitely will allow the big brother watching us.