Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It is very boring indeed

As per the request from several "concerned parties", I now show you the pictures of my office, i.e. the confinement which I'm condemned to.


It looks messy, though not many documents, cos' I'm messy, shambolic, kittyshambles yeah!


Look, there is a newspaper hanging on the notice board by my boss before I came here (the date is 29 July 2005). The newspaper is already yellowed but I still haven't put it down, I'm just too lazy and do not have any attempt to try to decorate this cubicle. Let it yellow, even brown, and decay. In fact this notice board is good for pinning up some of my idols, but I don't want to bring any of my favourite items to office. They will be contaminated. No bearbrick. No Libertines. Don't make yourself at home in office. Don't grow your root in office. Office should be boring. You should just work work work (or dream, go internet, phone friends) in the office. Time's up, go!
By the way, I hate these big windows (no, they're not windows, they can't be opened, just the transparent squares) on the partition wall. All people can see if I fall asleep or go internet!!!


Boss' room (with big window) behind me. BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING ME!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hay! It is pretty, tidy and clean! It is separate from others by transparent wall. How come our telephone conversation can be heard by your boss. That's too bad. Anyway, your birthday is coming and I know you go out to celebrate tonight, I take this opportunity to wish you well in your career and love affairs.

kittyshambles said...

bb thank you. Let's have fun this Friday!